PDA

View Full Version : re: jobs for physios in the UK

NicCutts
07-10-2000, 05:01 AM
If anyone is looking for work in the UK and would like to chat about possible opportunites or just how you would go about it, I will be holding a live chat session on Monday 9th October at 11am British time. The drop in session will be in the Physio Coffee lounge and I will be available until 13:00. See you there!! If you cant make it feel free to email me for a chat.

wheaty
10-10-2000, 07:35 AM
do you know if there are any lunior rotational jobs comming up in London?, if so when and where?.

artemust
21-10-2000, 08:05 PM
Hi, I am a physiotherapist from the Philippines. I also have a license in Indiana, but can't get to the US to practice. When will you be back at the coffee lounge so we can talk? I want a job in UK. Thanks!

ptmurat
01-03-2001, 07:28 PM
Hello
I am from turkey.
I have BSc and MSc
and 3 years experince in professionla sports club.
My MSc will be completed next week and it was with a research thesis abot ergonomic intervention and prophylactiv physiotherapy in officers.
so can I get PhD education in UK wih a financial aid or part time job to get paid for daily living.
thank you

Elocum24
15-01-2014, 09:22 AM
I'm looking best Locum GP agencies in Manchester, Uk. Do you have any experience? If yes , Please tell me ..

Thanks !

andrew12
28-02-2014, 09:18 AM
I'm looking best Locum GP agencies in Manchester, Uk. Do you have any experience? If yes , Please tell me ..

Thanks !

Hey!! You can use E-Locum 24 (http://www.elocum24.com/) , it is an online gp locum agency, act as an opportunity to work in a variety of environments which may, in time, lead to a full time placement.