PDA

View Full Version : dissertation for nz reg

ali239
28-10-2008, 08:31 PM
Hi,

I am about half way through my portfolio and have got all my documents from uni plus many other, but I want to ask::
When you send your dissertation, do you send the entire copy or just part of it i.e. an abstract certified by the uni as having been the topic of your dissertation?
I also have several wok validations and have been collecting these for several months. Is there time frame in on how recently they have been written to be accepted, or not as they are proving our longer term practice? (I work as a locum so have multiple employer within a year?
Thanks for any advice

Fyzzio
30-10-2008, 03:52 AM
do you send the entire copy or just part of it
I understand, that they would like to have a closer look at the actual document (I send a validated copy with the marking sheet), since not every university teaches research to the same extend = has the same standards; however, the British system is very similar to the NZ one, so you might get away with just the abstract - if you want to risk it

time frame
My application guideline document doesn't state this (it is very old and short, though); I wouldn't worry too much, if it is to validate your work, send in whatever you have got; make sure, you send one for every clinical area, and maybe at least one recent one

Regards,
Fyzzio

Denise
02-11-2008, 03:12 PM
Hi Ali,
About the dissertation, I sent a certified copy, signed by a faculty staff of the: cover (title), abstract, summary, introduction, conclusion and bibliography and it was fine! I did not send the entire dissertation!

And I do not believe there is a time frame on how long ago you have written a paper work. I’ve sent a few from 4 years ago and again it was fine. Only the official translation of the documents could not have been done more than 6 months before I fist applied for a registration. But I believe that will not apply to you...good luck!

ruchidel1
18-11-2008, 06:03 AM
Hi Denise

can you pls. tell me what do you mean by dissertation? Is this same as project that I made in my bachelors ? Mine was on Rehabilitaion of Paraplegia.
And what do you mean by certification? Does dissertation has to be certified from University?
Kindly help me. Waiting for your reply.

PaulaCW
13-05-2011, 10:22 AM
Hi,

I see that there are so many posts asking for help with their dissertations and theses on physiotherapy and other related topics.

I work for coursework Writer and I would encourage all students looking for any dissertation help to visit Coursework help,Research paper,Assignment writing,Term paper (http://www.courseworkwriter.com) and if you like what you see, you can approach us for help.

Good luck !
Paula