Hello ,

Since my dream is to work in Canada I have to pass the canadian alliance exam to licensed professional and as I can not step on Canada unless I have the visa ,so I'm struggling to get the answer whether or not it is possible for someone like to take the exam outside like the Australian exam .

It's worth mentioning I asked and contacted the Canadian alliance already but they did not give me a clear answer .

I hope to find my wondering answer with you

Thank you

Similar Threads: