I am a physio in Korea, currently looking at studying Grad Entry Masters in Aus. I received an offer from Uni of Canberra and Curtin Uni but I'm not sure which one to go to.
I was wondering if anyone could give me any insight to the following:

  • I am a respiratory physio and I am also interested in musculoskeletal and manual therapy.
  • I want to go to a university that offers the best program to study.
  • I need to consider future Job potential and salaries (in Aus)
  • Cost of rent in Canberra vs Perth

It seems like Curtin has a longer program (2.5 years) than Canberra (2 years) does one of them have a better reputation than the other in the work field?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Similar Threads: