Thanks given to others

Major problem / Symptomatic Areas

Hip, Gluteals - Posterior - Left

Hip, Gluteals - Posterior - Right

Hip, Groin, Pelvis - Anterior - Left

Hip, Groin, Pelvis - Anterior - Right

Hip pain due to osteoarthritis

Physical Agents In Rehabilitation
    Hey everyone over there! I am suffering from severe hip pain. My hip is very stiff as if I am not able to stand up that quickly as I was before! I went to our family doctor for a relief. He carried out an x-ray and he told that I may be suffering from osteoarthritis. After carrying out joint fluid analysis he confirmed that I am suffering from osteoarthritis. He gave me Acetaminophen which reduced the pain! I was planning to undergo physiotherapy, but my friend suggested to undergo treatment for osteoarthritis from a clinic in Toronto. She told me that in this treatment they use medical marijuana for healing. Is there any side effect involved in undergoing this treatment? Will this treatment take less time as compared to other treatment? Which kind of treatment will be the best one?

Similar Threads:

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Dubai
    Current Location
    UAE
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: Hip pain due to osteoarthritis

Hello,

There is no specific medication or treatment to repair or halt the damaged cartilage in osteoarthritis. The things which you should stay away at this stage are excessive workout or stress and start losing weight. The treatments which are currently available are to reduce the joint pain and to improve and maintain the function of joints. You can even get benefits by taking rest, following a proper diet, exercising, physical therapy and much more. Still, if you are unable to bear the pain, it is recommended to consult your family doctor as he will be well aware of your body and can guide you accordingly.

Thanks & Regards
    Javed Kassis

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of India
    Current Location
    Mumbai
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

It’s a type of hip arthritis that occurs when flexible tissue at the ends of bones wear down, leading to breakdown of the cartilage that cushions your hip bones. There may be inflammation of the hip joint. People with arthritis also feel stiffness and have reduced range of motion in the hip.

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of India
    Current Location
    India
    Member Type
    Physiotherapy Assistant
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

You can go for Ultrasound physiotherapy, It will give you proper pain relief. This therapy helps to reduce pain. While healing your body’s deep tissue, stress and muscle tightness and backpain can connect back to the root cause of your pain. Ultrasound therapy effects help to soften tissue cell metabolism. It helps to increase blood flow, it makes the cells more receptive to healing fluids. Ultrasound US111 is the modern device which help to release ‘Endorphins’ which is natural healing chemical released by body to heal pain. US111 therapy uses the natural approach without any side effects. For better results and improvement you should try out and to know more:- https://ultracarepro.in/product/us-1...le-ultrasound/