Hello,
So i have got lots of issues going on. I have been trying to get the route cause of the issue.
Main factors that i know are;
Recuring muscle knot in the left upper quadrant area, coming and going for just over a year now. Pain is all round that left area, ribcage and back.

Also last year i learned i have a diastasis recti (Split abs) 1-2 finger gap . I also have urinary incontinence. My core and pelvic floor are weak. I am now doing safer and correct exercises to address this issue. Also I'm working on my posture. The breathing exercises and deep core exercises irritated my muscle knot.

Been having on going shin splints and foot pains (months) so i went to see chiropodist to take a look at my feet. She said one leg is longer than the other. My feet are hypermobile. (Well she explained alot more about how my feet function.) My feet do pronate , my arches collaspe during certain movements.

Today i have a remedial massage. In which i learned one leg is only shorter due to a tight hip and a slightly titled pelvis. Because of my left Ql been tight (very tender) . My right hamstring is also very tight and tender.)

Explaines why my right glute doesnt fire or activate like my left.

I have insoles of the leg length discrepancy. I know insoles are a hot topic. But should i just wear them untill my hip loosens and my legs level back out? I dont want to wear them and cause futher damage or add to my on going issues. I know i have lot of work to do in reguards to tight Ql and right hammie. I need advice on the best course pf action please?