General Public
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Major problem / Symptomatic Areas

Shoulder - Posterior - Right

Shoulder - Anterior - Right

Chiropractor for sports injury???

Hey guys,

I just joined this forum and is looking for some advice. I am a competitive tennis player. I play all sorts of the tournament, if not the international ones! But, lately, I have been having some shoulder pain. It is affecting my backhand service! My coach and doubles partner are worried about that. My doubles partner keep telling me to visit a chiropractor because that's what cured his sports-related injuries or ailments. But my uncle, who is a nurse, says chiropractors are quacks. I know it is irrational, but I have also heard it from a few others. Anyway, I decided against it and had my first appointment with a chiropractor in North York this morning. He asked to take X-rays, and I will be soon returning for a prognosis on any treatment needs I have. And the best part is that all this only cost me a few dollars. So I just figured, if I could get an initial treatment and recommendation regarding what future treatment is needed, for a few dollars, then it is economical. Like, if I use my insurance to see a regular or sports medicine doctor for my shoulder, I'll have to pay a higher amount for x-rays and appointments. So I have decided to give chiropractic a try!

What do you guys think? What experiences have you had with a chiropractor? I am hoping to hear from you folks who have had real experiences( good or bad)! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Similar Threads:

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Australia
    Current Location
    Au
    Member Type
    Chiropractor
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: Chiropractor for sports injury???

It is known to be proven effective and really sought after. North York best chiropractor near me are really trust worthy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to billymackes09 For This Useful Post:

Derrick000892 (06-10-2021)

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Germany
    Current Location
    Berlin
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Chiropractor or you may take help of Sporttherapie berlin service for your sport injury, they would really help you out.

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of United States
    Current Location
    219 Hempstead Turnpike, West Hempstead, NY 11552
    Member Type
    Occupational Therapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Although there are many surgical and drug treatments available in the market, chiropractic treatment can be the best in sports injury treatment. This is a highly personalized treatment that involves developing a connection between the nervous system, spine and muscles. In this type of treatment, the general force will improve the functionality and movability of the body.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wellbeingchirony For This Useful Post:

Jimmy12345 (03-02-2022)

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Canada
    Current Location
    Canada
    Member Type
    Physiotherapy Student
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

A chiropractor, in my experience, can truly assist you! Always seek the advice of a qualified and experienced chiropratic practitioner.

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of United States
    Current Location
    Chiropractic
    Member Type
    Other
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

If you're an athlete, you're well aware of the multiple demands of sports like running, jumping, and tackling. Performing these exercises can cause painful rips, sprains, and strains in your body. Seeing a chiropractor, on the other hand, can help you recover from and prevent sports injuries.

Chiropractors treat and assist prevent neck, back, shoulder, knee, and ankle ailments. They know how to modify the spine manually to ensure that the bones are aligned and balanced, which helps to reduce tension in the body. This improves the body's function and makes it less prone to harm. The goal of most chiropractic methods is to restore or improve joint function while also lowering pain and treating joint inflammation. This type of therapy is commonly used to treat neck and back injuries, but it also helps to ease pain in other joints and muscles throughout the body. Know more information about Coral Springs Chiropractor, call Dr. Andrew Wasserman at 9547551980.

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Canada
    Current Location
    Canada
    Member Type
    General Public
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Taping
    Hi, it is common to face some shoulder pain during playing tennis. Well, the pain should not be neglected if it persists for so long. Undergoing proper physiotherapy treatment and sports rehab is something mandatory for athletes. Yes, a chiropractor can help you assist with sports injury however, it is always better to consult the opinion of a professional physiotherapist for better results.