Hello everyone,

I'm British with a BSc in physiotherapy from King's College. I have 1.5 years of experience as a Band 5 and I would like to move to Canada to practice as a Physiotherapist and start the application now.
My question is with a BSc can I apply for credentials and take the PCE test?
If yes, and I pass the PCE successfully can I apply for a job as a PT or only as a PT assistant?

I would really appreciate if any British PT who moved to Canada could help me out.


Similar Threads: