Welcome to the Online Physio Forum.
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Forum Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Country
    Flag of Jordan
    Current Location
    Jordan
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Posts
    1
    Thanks given to others
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Question Physiotherapy Registration for Overseas Physios to work in New Zealand

    Add your physio job on Physiobob.com
    Dear All,

    I would be grateful if you give me an information about anyone has an experience or does know or hear about those who have been in Australia before applying to Physiotherapy Board of New Zealand after finishing a post graduate degree in physiotherapy from an Australia University? Does this affect the application success rate, in anyway?

    Your advise is highly appreciated.

    Thanks

    Similar Threads:

  2. #2
    Forum Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Country
    Flag of Brazil
    Current Location
    Brazil
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Posts
    6
    Thanks given to others
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Physiotherapy Registration for Overseas Physios to work in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmpt_ View Post
    Dear All,

    I would be grateful if you give me an information about anyone has an experience or does know or hear about those who have been in Australia before applying to Physiotherapy Board of New Zealand after finishing a post graduate degree in physiotherapy from an Australia University? Does this affect the application success rate, in anyway?

    Your advise is highly appreciated.

    Thanks
    Hi, there! It is a really good question! I`d like to know that too! If you finish a post graduate program in Physiotherapy or Health Sciences in New Zealand or Australia could it be a little less difficult? Does anyone has this experience or some consideration about it?
    Thank you very much!!
    ahmpt, Have you done a post graduate course in Australia? I`m thinking about doing it in New Zealand to maybe influence the Registration....


  3. #3
    Forum Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Country
    Flag of United Kingdom
    Current Location
    New Zealand
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Posts
    1
    Thanks given to others
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Physiotherapy Registration for Overseas Physios to work in New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by EvelynM View Post
    Hi, there! It is a really good question! I`d like to know that too! If you finish a post graduate program in Physiotherapy or Health Sciences in New Zealand or Australia could it be a little less difficult? Does anyone has this experience or some consideration about it?
    Thank you very much!!
    ahmpt, Have you done a post graduate course in Australia? I`m thinking about doing it in New Zealand to maybe influence the Registration....

    Hi, The registration process in new Zealand is lengthy but if you are registered in Australia with their physio board as you are a student there you may be eligible for their student membership. The trans-tasman agreement makes it easier for you then to have registration in New Zealand. It is just an avenue for you to look into.


  4. #4
    Forum Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Country
    Flag of Brazil
    Current Location
    Brazil
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Posts
    6
    Thanks given to others
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Physiotherapy Registration for Overseas Physios to work in New Zealand

    Add your physio job on Physiobob.com
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolD View Post
    Hi, The registration process in new Zealand is lengthy but if you are registered in Australia with their physio board as you are a student there you may be eligible for their student membership. The trans-tasman agreement makes it easier for you then to have registration in New Zealand. It is just an avenue for you to look into.
    Hi!
    Thank you for your answer.
    But I`m already planning on moving to New Zealand, so Australia right know is not an option. I am deeply thinking about doing a postgraduate course in New Zealand to have more chances to get the registration, but It is expensive, it needs to be worth. Do you something about postgraduate course and New Zealand registration?

    Thank you in advance.



 
Back to top