Has anyone here got their registration in Australia first, then apply for New Zealand registration via Trans Tasman agreement? Do you need any work experience in Australia to do that?

I am a UK physio who is in the process of getting Australia registration with AHPRA, but my Aussie visa is declined so I am considering going to New Zealand instead.
Would appreciate any advice from people who have done it! Thank you.

Similar Threads: