I would like to ask if you could kindly advise me if the Doctor of Physiotherapy degree is accredited in the United Kingdom as there are no universities offering this type of degree while many other countries do.
Therefore if someone has this type of clinical doctorate is he/she entitled to practice in the UK and would it it be on a higher level than a BSc holder physiotherapist?

Could you please clear this.
Thanks, Kind Regards.

Similar Threads: