Hi, I am an indian physio; living in canada.. I have done my B.P.T from RGUHS.I have few queries hope i get answers:

1. I want to take NPTE exam as soon as possible. I have heard that NY state has min requirement so it will take less time. And for NY there is diff process called new york verification: so my que is, do i have to do type 1 verification as well to take NPTE?Or just new york verification is enough?

2. I live in canada and also have tourist visa of US valid for 10 yrs; but i have heard that i can appear for NPTE from canada as well. Is this true? And if true; do i need type 1?

3. If i want to work in US as a physio; do i have to have health care worker certificate? Or do type 1? Or just new york verification is enough for NPTE exam and to work as well?

4. I already had taken TOEFL twice for canadian physiotherapy licensure exam, and have scores valid till Nov and Dec 2015. So was thinking that if at all i need to take toefl again for NPTE or Type 1, i better use that score before it expires.*
My toefl scores:
Nov 2013 exam- R20, L20, S26, W25 = total 91
Dec 2013 exam- R27, L27, S23, W24 = total 101
is this valid score?

Hope to hear soon from someone...

thanks.