Hey everyone,

I'm an almost graduated physiotherapist (one last oral defence this November) looking to work in Utah.
I've read a little about the NPTE and payment for FSBPT but I'm wondering if anyone here knows or hospitals, aged care or private practices that may take on a new graduate and sponsor my work visa.
I really really want to work in the US, particularly Utah and even if I was hired as a Physio aid, I would even do that.

Thanks for the help!


Similar Threads: