Current Location
    Warsow
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Work and traveling in East Europe and Asia

Advertise your physiotherapy job on Physiobob's Job
    Hi I’m thinking about travel from Poland to Turkey and next to the East like Georgia, Kirgistan, Nepal land Mongolia and think about possibilities of work like a PT and acupuncturist on this side of the world. And I know, these countries don’t have high GDP and is hard to think about making good money here but its not about money, its about the journey, meeting people and exchanging experience.
    I don’t now anybody from these countries but traveling here is my big dream so I started to think about different possibilities and maybe some of you have some experience in traveling and working especially in the gray area on this side of the world

Now My plan is to ride a motorcycle, look for some couch surfing, ask people about yoga studios and gym and offer my help to people from this movement cultures. Like I say, its not about money it’s about the journey so I am thinking to use my PT and acupuncture work as a tools to meet local people and have some money for low budget traveling and have some accommodation.

Do you have some experience and knowledge about this way of traveling?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
    Regards, Jacob