General Public
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Major problem / Symptomatic Areas

Knee - Anterior - Left

Knee - Anterior - Right

Inner Knee pain

Taping
    I’m suffering from severe Inner knee pain along with inflammation and numbness in the lower knee area. My physiotherapist in Physiomed ( http://www.physiomed.ca/ ) had told me that this is because of MCL injury. He also advised me to do simple exercises like smoothening and strengthening exercise along with the therapeutical treatment will help you to reduce the pain and swelling. Can someone suggest simple exercises that won’t hurt my knee? How long should it take to restore full mobility? Kindly share your MCL injury experiences.

Similar Threads:

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Canada
    Current Location
    Canada
    Member Type
    Other Allied Health Care Worker
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: Inner Knee pain

You want to get a good cold compress on it to get down as much inflammation as possible. You want to do this especially after any activity that might strain the area (even walking). If the area is inflamed, it prevents nutrient rich blood from circulating, which is what we need to heal. I also recommend taping the knee as much as possible during your recovery. Taping gives support and also helps reduce the chance of re-injury.

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Indonesia
    Current Location
    indonesia
    Member Type
    Other
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: Inner Knee pain

Must have Kinesiology Taping DVD
    after got injury your body will respond it with wrong mechanism when walking standing or running. So it can make your muscle work not properly, after that your joint will get more pressure so can make inside part feel pain. My suggestion you can use insole to correct your wrong mechanism when do activity so it can make you feel better. for further information you can contact me to my gmail. [email protected]. thanks