hello, i injured my facet joint around t9 back in april 2012 doing a squat with bad form in the gym. i'm an avid weight lifter and unfortunately after doing the injury i continued lifting (i avoided squats) In the last few months my pain is much worse in the morning, my left erector spinae is exceptionally tender and tight. I have gone to a couple of physio sessions in the last few weeks and for the last 2 weeks i haven't lifted weights at all. The doc has prescribed me naproxen. Twisting around to the right is painful and hurts down my left erector spinae. The muscle pain is quite deep down and when the phyio was working on it had to push extremely hard to get down to the injured muscle. I am using heat as much as possible. Using a foam roller seems to aggravate the injury a lot, if i use the foam roller one day, the next day i wake up with the muscle hurting significantly more. I am doing some light rotational type stretches 3 times per day. Nothing appears to be fixing it and the lack of gym is making me miserable, any help would be appreciated.