I started feeling weird in September of 2021. It's difficult to explain but it seemed to go up and down for several weeks with good and bad days. Eventually I go to the point that I lost my appetite and lost about 15 pounds over the course of two months or so. I'm not a big guy so at the worst part of all this I looked like a prisoner of war or something. At first I thought it was good because I wanted to lose the fat around my mid section but then I looked in the mirror one day and realized I was way too skinny. I had persistent intestinal or abdominal pain for weeks. My pain ranged from a feeling a pressure in my throat and upper chest to my Eustachian tubes being closed due to inflammation and pressure to kidney pain. I would lay awake all night feeling my heart beating out of my stomach. At this time I suspected parasites were the problem so I was taking a parasite killing herbal formula, flushing my system and not eating. I thought I might die but eventually my appetite came back, I stopped the herbal liquid and things were looking better. The main areas of muscle loss are inside part of the biceps and inner thighs. I lost muscle all through my arms and pecs. My wedding ring tries to fall off easier now. The pain or sensitivity is in my inner bicep, under-side of my lower arms and inside my palms and the soles of my feet. Also some pain in my inner thighs. As well as through my chest or pecs. Something tore up my body and I have no idea, even after lots of tests, what it was. Does anyone have any experience with something like this? I would like guidance on how to rehab myself. I have started doing exercises and lifting some lighter weights. I have some 8 and 10 lb dumb bells that I can use now without pain. I can do push ups. I have resistance bands. And a total gym. I typically eat meat at each meal. Fish or eggs in morning and beef or turkey for lunch and dinner. I want to get myself back to normal. I've never been through anything like this before. Any help would be greatly appreciated.