Thoracic Spine

Shoulder - Posterior - Right

Shoulder - Anterior - Right

Upper Arm, Biceps - Anterior - Right

Elbow, Forearm - Anterior - Right

Wrist, Hand - Anterior - Right

Question Loss of strength in left tricep

Physical Agents In Rehabilitation
    Hello, I'm here to request insight on my current situation. About a month ago I woke up in the middle of the night with a strong sharp neck pain on the right side and as well as strong pain in my right rhomboid area. Eventually, the pain traveled to my right lateral and then to my right arm. As the pain progressed and radiated down my arm, some of my finger tips would feel numb including my thumb, index, and middle fingers. Another symptom I felt for around for one day, was that my right tricep muscle would occasionally twitch on it's own. Now following a month later, most of my pain is gone except I feel as if I lost a lot of muscle strength in my right tricep. My progression has gone from being able to do 30 push ups to barely 2. My right arm would tremble as I attempt to do them. As of now, I've read a few forum posts as to what I can do but still I'm not too sure. I've read that illnesses can trigger my immune response and possibly attack my own nerves. I received my covid vaccines 6 months ago and also caught covid three months ago and I get hay fever around spring time but I'm not sure if any of them could be related to my injury. I feel better now that most of my pain is gone, however, my concern is the loss of strength in my tricep, as more than half of it is gone. Anyone have any recommendations on how I should proceed, whether it be consulting with a neurologist, getting an mri screening, or chiropractic services? Should I pursue actual therapy? Thanks in advance.