Hello all dear colleagues

I want to move from Germany to South Africa because of love. I am German with a German physiotherapy qualification and a lot of other courses (IMTA, ect).

Can someone help me or provide information on whether my degree is recognized in SA?

Many many thanks

And: What's hapend with HPCSA? For what i need them?
I am just in contact with SAQA for my recognation of professional qualification

Carsten from germany

Similar Threads: