Current Location
    Brisbane
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Starting a 2 day a week practice

Hi all.

Previously had an account on here but couldn't remember my username and think it was linked to an old email address.

Anyway have a couple of questions which I am sure have probably been answered before.

I have an opportunity to rent a room at a doctors clinic I only want to do a couple of days a week. Wondering what things I have to set up.

Can I work under a basic ABN, what type of insurance do I need on top of my current physiosure (you rock!) insurance. Best basic online booking software to at least get things started, any affordable sole practitioner online notes systems? Do you need a HICAPS machine or can you submit online? (I understand more time consuming).

I would basically walk into a full case load just weighing up cost vs benefit to work 2 days per week as a sole practitioner. Majority of my clientele would be EPC Medicare until I started online marketing to get other clients in (my strength)

Any help or links to other previous posts would be great.

Thanks in advance