Hi there,

I'm a 27 year old Business Management graduate (graduated in 2016) from Plymouth Uni. For the last 4 to 5 years I've been working within admin/financial services and I feel like now is the right time to make a change (I'm boreddd). I've been speaking to friends and family who work within healthcare/Physio and have decided I want to make the career change into Physiotherapy. It's the direction I would of gone down at 18/19 if my A-levels were conducive! But now I really want to put the effort in. For some background I have Sciences upto grade C at GCSE and no additonal relevant experience. I've been looking into Physiotherapy Pre-reg courses and the only Uni (UCLAN) from the conversations I've had would potentially offer me a place without a relevant degree or 'extensive experience'. I'm still waiting to hear back from the course leader in regards to what exactly would be required of me. I'm just wondering if anyone has made a similar transition from corporate to Physio and gone through the pre-reg degree process with an un-related background? I don't want to plow 6-9 months into W/E to then not be offered a place to start in 2021.. So I'm keen to establish exactly what is required of me in order to get onto the course.

I would really appreciate any advice.

Thanks,

Fabian