I hope someone can help me!

I am currently planning on going to Australia to work as a Physiotherapist, I have been doing some research and the quickest/easiest and cheapest option appears to be going through the NZ registration route and then applying for a registration in Australia under the trans-tasman mutual agreement.
Although this route seems to be valid, I have heard rumours about the NZ Physio Board becoming wise to UK physios doing this without actually ever working in NZ and thus making it more difficult to get NZ reg/even take exams!?

Has anyone been down this route recently?? Did it work? How easy was it?

I don't want to start all the paperwork only to then find i can't do it that way!

Thank you!!!

Similar Threads: