Country
    Flag of Canada
    Current Location
    Winnipeg MB
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Lightbulb Looking for PCE part - 2 (2015/2016) preparation tips & partner in Winnipeg MB

Advertise your physiotherapy job on Physiobob's Job
    Hello everyone,
    I am an Internationally educated physiotherapist from India.
    I recently cleared my PCE part 1 and now I am looking for good tips and partner in Winnipeg area to study and prepare for my PCE part 2.
    I am open to all sort of suggestions like which books to read for practical, what areas to focus more, any sort of links or online resource that can help.
    Valuable suggestions from all the members who have already cleared PCE part - 2 and their experiences.
    I am planning to take the exam in June 2016; however If I find myself confident and find a good partner then I might take the dare to appear in Nov 2015.
    Please post your suggestions here.
    Thanks in advance and have a great day to all

Similar Threads:

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Canada
    Current Location
    winnipeg
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: Looking for PCE part - 2 (2015/2016) preparation tips & partner in Winnipeg MB

hey priyal,

I live in winnipeg too. can you share your email id or phone no.

- - - Updated - - -

hey priyal,

I live in winnipeg too and planning to give pce clinical. can you share your email id or phone no

- - - Updated - - -

hey priyal,

I live in winnipeg too and planning to give pce clinical. can you share your email id or phone no

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Canada
    Current Location
    Winnipeg MB
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: Looking for PCE part - 2 (2015/2016) preparation tips & partner in Winnipeg MB

Thank you for your reply @Pratima
    I have sent you my contact details in private message
    and by the way it's Priyank

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Philippine
    Current Location
    Philippines
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Hi Priyanik, would you mind sharing the name of the review materials or books you have used in written exam. I am planning to take the written component. Thanks in advance.

Troy

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Priyanik, would you mind sharing the name of the review materials or books you have used in written exam. I am planning to take the written component. Thanks in advance.

Troy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tr0yquint0 For This Useful Post:

Looking for PCE part - 2 (2015/2016) preparation tips & partner in Winnipeg MB

ajeeth (20-11-2015)

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of India
    Current Location
    SUDBURY, ON
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Hi,
    I too am preparing to give exam in 2016 June practicals but I live in Sudbury,ON any one from this area interested in forming a group to practice for the exams. please let me know

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,
    I too am preparing to give exam in 2016 June practicals but I live in Sudbury,ON any one from this area interested in forming a group to practice for the exams. please let me know

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Canada
    Current Location
    Surrey, BC
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Hi Priyank,

I am a part of PT Exam Prep and we offer a 6 week practical study prep course to help you prepare to take your Practical
    PCE. We have two spots available in our online course beginning on March 16th. Check out PT Exam Prep Physiotherapy Competency Exam | #1 PCE preparation program for more information, don't hesitate to reach me at [email protected] as well!

Pt Exam Prep is a small company dedicated to helping international physiotherapists become certified in Canada. Pt Exam Prep offers a 6 week comprehensive course to get you fully prepared for all topics tested on the PCE. Our group of certified physiotherapists guide you through a complete workbook either in our face-to-face course or via Skype in our online course. With a ratio of 1:2 (instructor-students) our instructors work closely to ensure your understanding of concepts and exam materials.

PT Exam Prep Physiotherapy Competency Exam | #1 PCE preparation program

Here is what our past students had to say....

Roxenda Bhagat

Physiotherapist - India

“Being with Pt Exam Prep for both my exams was the best decision for my career”

Student

Physiotherapist - India

I got more done in a 6 week course than I had done independently in 5 months.
    Thanks for helping me pass!

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Nigeria
    Current Location
    Nigeria
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Advertise your physiotherapy job on Physiobob's Job
    Quote Originally Posted by pratima View Post
    hey priyal,

I live in winnipeg too. can you share your email id or phone no.

- - - Updated - - -

hey priyal,

- - - Updated - - -

hey priyal,

I will soon be in Winnipeg
    I will be glad if you can guide me on pce and text books to [email protected]