UK
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Physio jobs in NZ

Advertise your physiotherapy job on Physiobob's Job
    HI,

I'm nearing the end of the arduous immigration process I qualified as A physio in 2007 unfortunatley havent been able to find a post here in the UK. When trying to register with NZ board of physio they say I can't as my degree programme was only 3 years compared to their 4 years. Therefore I need to complete 12 months of physio related course once arriving there.
    I don't want to make the same mistake do another 12 months study to not obtain a job at the end of it.
    I've been looking on the main DHB's around Auckland and there doesn't appear to be many physio posts. What are the job prospects like ? am I likely to be able to obtain a post or is there no longer a shortage of physio's even though it is still on the long term shortage list.

Thanks in advance