Current Location
    India
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Mechanical chest Vibrator

Hello,

Can anyone please tell me from where I can buy the mechanical chest vibrator used in chest physiotherapy. I have used it before and found it quite effective. But after I left that particular organisation, I couldnot find a company which sells this equipment.
    Your help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Similar Threads:

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of United Kingdom
    Current Location
    Somewhere in cyberspace
    Member Type
    Physiotherapy Student
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Arrow Re: Mechanical chest Vibrator

Hello there, allthough there are a few devices on the market, one which i have had first hand experience with is called "The Vest" airway clearance system.

ive not read this forums policy on posting weblinks and so instead of doing so, to get onto their website just search for "The Vest" on google + it will come up as the top result.

allthough ive not used this much, im aware that its simple to set up and use.. has some simple but effective controls.. and the company are planning various reseach projects to expand the evidence base.

Im not sure about individual purchases, but if your department / hospital were interested in taking on the product.. then its my experience that they send a representitive with samples and provide a demonstration of the product to staff.

Hope this helps

Pete