Welcome to the Online Physio Forum.
    RODDYJB

Physiotherapy Equipment Identification help

Taping
    Hi, I have been asked to sell this for an estate but I need to know what it is called.
    Can anyone tell me what it would be? It is labeled Bioflex PTW-6. It offers range of motion scales & adjustable resistance. Looks like you strap the forearm in and then curl & rotate the wrist/hand. I believe it is for pronation/supination mobility?
    It needs a light clean-up but is in great shape! Thanks.
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Similar Threads:

Forum Founder Array
    Country
    Flag of Australia
    Current Location
    London, UK
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: Physiotherapy Equipment Identification help

Must have Kinesiology Taping DVD
    Looks like an older isokinetic type machine but a very basic one at that. It doesn't really have much value for resale. I would suggest donating it to your local outpatient department as it would perhaps get more use there

Aussie trained Physiotherapist living and working in London, UK.
    Chartered Physiotherapist & Member of the CSP
    Member of Physio First (Chartered Physio's in Private Practice)
    Member Australian Physiotherapy Association
    Founder Physiobase.com 1996 | PhysioBob.com | This Forum | The PhysioLive Network | Physiosure |
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________

My goal has always to be to get the global physiotherapy community talking & exchanging ideas on an open platform
    Importantly to help clients to be empowered and seek a proactive & preventative approach to health
    To actively seek to develop a sustainable alternative to the evils of Private Medical Care / Insurance

Follow Me on Twitter