Mainz
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Talking HPC Registration

Taping
    Hi evrybody,
    I m a trained experience Physiotherapist from Germany.before 3 years I applayed for Registration by the HPC in London, and they decision for 6 month Priod of Adaptation.but the problem, is to find a placement in Hospitals and Clinics in the Uk!!! or to find a Supervisor to support me.my question is,can somone help me in this case?

Similar Threads:

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of New Zealand
    Current Location
    New Zealand
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: HPC Registration

Hi Adel,
    maybe you should post this in the section "working as a Physiotherapist in the United Kingdom".
    How long is the HPC offer valid for?
    Maybe you could also write what efforts you have undertaken so far, etc..

And please allow me to correct your English (I hope I understand you correctly ):
    "I am an experienced Physiotherapist who trained in Germany. Three years ago, I applied for registration with the HPC in London. They decided that I need to absolve a 6 month adaptation period. But the problem is to find a Hospital or Clinic in the UK that can provide me with this placement. Or to find a supervisor to support me. My question is: can someone help me, please. "

Good luck,
    Fyzzio

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Germany
    Current Location
    Mainz
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Hi Fyzzio,
    Thanks a lot of for your mail and your advice.I try it with section working as a physiotherapist in the UK.

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Germany
    Current Location
    Mainz
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Hi Fyzzio,
    Do you know an Physiotherapist registred with the HPC?
    thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Fyzzio,
    Do you know an Physiotherapist registred with the HPC?
    thanks

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of United Kingdom
    Current Location
    belfast
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

ADAPTATION COURSES FOR
    PHYSIOTHERAPISTS
    Monroe Medical Limited is a registered provider of adaptation training – the missing requirement by HCPC.

Monroe Medical Ltd offers:

- Supervised practicals and academic allowing you to work for completion within your own specific time frame.

- Flexible solution to the above requirements - programs can be part time or full time or tailored to suit your needs.

- A distance learning course to save you time and expenses.

- Intensive practical sessions to maximise successful completion leading to adaptation.

- Individually designed adaptation training to make up shortfalls previously identify by HCPC assessor

A UK registered and HCPC approved physiotherapist will assist you throughout the entire process.
    If you choose Monroe Medical Ltd to move forward with Adaptation, we can assure you of our professionalism to aid you to a positive final conclusion and success.

monroemedical.co.uk

- - - Updated - - -

ADAPTATION COURSES FOR
    PHYSIOTHERAPISTS
    Monroe Medical Limited is a registered provider of adaptation training – the missing requirement by HCPC.

Monroe Medical Ltd offers:

- Supervised practicals and academic allowing you to work for completion within your own specific time frame.

- Flexible solution to the above requirements - programs can be part time or full time or tailored to suit your needs.

- A distance learning course to save you time and expenses.

- Intensive practical sessions to maximise successful completion leading to adaptation.

- Individually designed adaptation training to make up shortfalls previously identify by HCPC assessor

A UK registered and HCPC approved physiotherapist will assist you throughout the entire process.
    If you choose Monroe Medical Ltd to move forward with Adaptation, we can assure you of our professionalism to aid you to a positive final conclusion and success.

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of United Kingdom
    Current Location
    Liverpool
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Hello,

I am a qualified physio in my country and I am doing HCPC registration, Ive got decision to take a POA or Aptitude test..
    To find a right placement for POA is hard... so I am thinking to take an Aptitude test...

Did anyone take this test this test in past? and could share information about this...

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Romania
    Current Location
    Eastbourne
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Aga, got a private message - just tried to send an email but it came back. You email box is full.Their email is [email protected]
    My previous message - Hi Aga, I completed adaptation with Monroe Medical - well organised course, practical sessions, worth to give them a call. I had to complet 4 weeks in each area. I graduated in romania. There are few physios there, ask for Monica - she can help and good teacher. Before I was looking for a placement - 3 years it took me to find in Manchester a hospital and at the end I didnt pass the adaptation and my physio assessor sent a letter that I have additional standards of proficiency to do. nightmare...but now I completed and work as a physio.Good luck.
    Please empty your email box and you see my attachments. Thanks

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Poland
    Current Location
    Manchester
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Hi Fyzzio, have you completed your adaptation? Please share your experience. I am in the middle of doing adaptation with Monroe Medical - good physios there. Glad I started - not easy these days to find a place. They can provide support. I dont know the website but the email is [email protected] There was another physio on the forum who was talking about aptidute test and also adaptation. Please share your experience. I wonder how long do the candidates wait for registration after they complete adaptation?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Fyzzio, have you completed your adaptation? Please share your experience. I am in the middle of doing adaptation with Monroe Medical - good physios there. Glad I started - not easy these days to find a place. They can provide support. I dont know the website but the email is [email protected] There was another physio on the forum who was talking about aptidute test and also adaptation. Please share your experience. I wonder how long do the candidates wait for registration after they complete adaptation?

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of United Kingdom
    Current Location
    London
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Must have Kinesiology Taping DVD
    help with adaptation training in the UK - Adaptation for Physiotherapists HCPC | HCPC Adaptation There are successful testimonial on the following FB site - Monika Milczarek | Facebook