Thanks given to others

Major problem / Symptomatic Areas

Shoulder - Posterior - Left

Shoulder - Posterior - Right

Shoulder - Anterior - Left

Shoulder - Anterior - Right

AC joint reflex inhibition ..

Taping
    Could someone please give me some advise. I've pretty much come to the end of my tether.
    I'm a Podiatrist and Sports Therapist working in the UK.

20 years ago I strained my left AC joint doing a 50kg bench press ...I had extensive physiotherapy but was left with subluxation of the AC joint and SC joint as well and anterior glenohumeral joint subluxation. ....For the last 20 year's I've managed the left shoulder with weekly excersizes ...Recently I was diagnosed with multi directional shoulder instabilty of the left shoulder ...

Sadly, last July on holiday, something popped in the anterior aspect of my right AC joint whilst carrying a backpack weighing around 15kg... The next day I'd immediatly lost anterior deltoid muscle mass..There was no swelling or pain just a feeling of instabilty ...On palpation your can feel the stretched fibres of the anterior AC..
    I immediatly saw a consultant in August 2016..MRI'S and X-Rays showed no obvious patholgies.
    Since that time I've seen a trusted physiotherapist and have been maintaining a isometric and proprioceptive regime of excersize ....Sadly the right shoulder continues to innocuously deteriate...Recently I've lost Pec major and bicep muscle as well as more anterior and posterior deltoid mass. It feels like the muscles are no longer there and some invisible hand has twitched them off...I am also starting to get SC joint pain and posterior superior glenohumeral pain .The scapula also appears to be dropping on the right side and winging ..

My Physiotherapist has diagnosed reflex inhibition and a grade 1 or 2 sprain of the AC joint ....But it is a mystery as to why the shoulder is not responding to physiotherapy. Recently the shoulder has been strapped ....Although it feels in a more anatomical position the muscle mass has not returned and is approximately 50 percent that of my left shoulder.

I can pretty much function with one poorly shoulder but I struggle to work with two bad shoulders especially because I'm right handed ....

The pattern of right shoulder deteriation is following exactly the same pattern as my left shoulder 20 years ago ....

Could someone please give me advise as I don't know what else to do ...

Many Thanks

Tim