Flag of Canada
    Current Location
    alberta
    Member Type
    Other
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Mouck Method for Gait Analysis

I've recently created a new gait measurement system which forms the hitherto missing kinematic foundation for gait analysis. There are many new terms and measurements, and it's multi-faceted.

This method shows that there are only 8 primary measurements which describe all the distance and direction information for a person walking, and that there are only 4 ways for a person to change direction as they walk (this method measures them all).

But, this is totally new, and I have no access to gait equipment. I'm looking for 3d marker data in order to start a universal gait database and aid in further development. If anyone has access to 3d marker data and would like to discuss this further, please post. (This method can fully analyse gait changes during treadmill conditioning, and a host of other things.)