Current Location
    india
    Member Type
    General Public
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

unusual numbness in back

Must have Kinesiology Taping DVD
    i am facing numbness problem in my back ( top left side) since long time, due to which i couldn't sit comfortably for long or study properly.It often starts with a mild uncomfortableness, which turns to numbness gradually, making me stretch my hands to relax back muscles.

I once happen to go on vaccation to france, and carried a bag pack( heavy) at my back for long. Few days later , i start to face this problem, which I suppose could be the reason.

Kindly, revert back with possible solution to this problem

Similar Threads:

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of India
    Current Location
    india
    Member Type
    General Public
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: unusual numbness in back

i already got my Xray done....but nothing unusual appeared in it....what should i do now?

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of United States
    Current Location
    california
    Member Type
    Social Worker
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: unusual numbness in back

Hi, Around August I visited the doctor with pain in lower back. An X ray showed tissue swelling on both sides of the bone that joins your legs. Blood Test came back with a low white blood cell count. Urine test showed blood in it. Got given antibiotics. My back got worse and I have been prescribed Co-codamol 30/500 an take 2 aspirins with them. The pain has eased in the last 2 weeks. I also have some swelling in left elbow. For the past 8 weeks my right arm is numb from thumb to shoulder, shoulder is sore have not had any injury. Doctor said it was probably Oesteoporosis cause there is a family history. I have been looking at medical sites on the internet and I am now worried that I may have a bone infection. My father when he was younger had latent TB before I was born have not mentioned this to the doctor. I have been bringing up a lot of phlegm especially during the night was told it was because I smoke (10 A day) could it be something else, previous urine tests over the past 4 years have all shown blood.

[url=http://www.theofficialschoolguide.com/]best school in Raleigh Durham[/url]

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of India
    Current Location
    chennai
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Thumbs up Re: unusual numbness in back

This problem sounds like due to your work nature, numbness may due to the involvements of nerve. so, improve your physical activity and use hot pack which will relax your back muscles. Massage also quite helpful to you. Be most comfortable with your seat. You may need to change your posture by altering your seat like height, width, firm cushion or hand piece .. etc.