Flag of Pakistan
    Current Location
    Pakistan
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Online Schools and Universities Offering Physiotherapy Courses

As Neurology is a busy forum so I'm posting this message here to get help from physios in this section.

Dears colleagues, How r all of u there? Would you do me a favor by helping me to find out the online colleges or universities which the canadian alliance of regulators is recommending to fulfill the credits deficiencies during the evaluation for that. I shall really highly be obliged for that.
    Yours truly,
    Sabah

Similar Threads:

perfphysio

re: Online Schools and Universities Offering Physiotherapy Courses

Greenwich University runs an online Masters in Science (in Continuing Porfessional Development) It has been running since 1997 and indeed has had many Canadian students take part in their global collaboration. You may chose to look for their website and I think they did have an ad in the physiocourse section sometime ago. It may still be there.

estherderu

Re: Online Schools and Universities Offering Physiotherapy Courses

.......and can you tell me when these courses are going to be available for everyone?
    As far as I know, you have to live in the USA or Canada....to be able to go-online....
    Which I find pretty amusing + frustrating seeing that the internet has no boundaries....

esther de ru spain / holland