Flag of Mauritius
    Current Location
    Somewhere in cyberspace
    Member Type
    Physiotherapy Student
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Research on CVA

Hello there. i am undergoing my final year and for my dissertation i am working on cva. i will need help and guidance please. any help and ideas will be well appreciated. thanks.
    i want to do something easy if possible because i dont have enough time or intervention and assessment.

Similar Threads:

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of New Zealand
    Current Location
    New Zealand
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: Research on CVA

Hi,
    I don't get these questions.
    Your research project is supposed to be your own work, from coming up with a research question to writing the whole thing in the appropriate format.
    Have you ever treated people after CVA? Don't you have just about a million questions left?
    I still have, even after 20 years working with them. But that won't help you, because you need to find your own question, in order to have the interest and motivation to undertake the study and search for literature.

Just think about, what frustrated you most when treating people with stroke, or think back to the times, when you tried to find literature to guide your treatments. Did you find any gaps, things that haven't been researched well, ... or ... go the other way. Anything you read that really got you thinking that you would like to try yourself and check whether it works with your special clientele or age group???

Just a few thoughts.
    Good luck,
    Fyzzio