Country
    Flag of India
    Current Location
    Pune, India
    Member Type
    General Public
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

MRI of Left Knee Report (Please suggest what should I do next)

Physical Agents In Rehabilitation
    I had an bike accident 2 yrs back lately it started troubling me, Hence i need the advice

Report Findings:
    1. Linear horizontal hyper-intense signal is seen in anterior horn and body of lateral Wikipedia reference-linkmeniscus not extending to articular surface on Gradient images.
    2. Diffuse hyper-intense signal is seen in posterior horn on medial meniscus
    3. Small sub-centimeter size cyst is seen abutting the posterior horn of lateral meniscus
    4. The femoral and tibial condyles, patella and fibular head appear normal in outlines and marrow signal
    5. The medial and lateral menisci appear normal in outlines and signal characteristics.
    6. The anterior and posterior Wikipedia reference-linkcruciate ligaments, medial and fibular collateral ligaments, quadriceps tendon and ligamentum patellae appear normal in outlines and signal characteristics.

IMPRESSION:
    1. GRADE II tear in anterior horn and body of lateral meniscus
    2. Small parameniscal cyst abutting lateral meniscus
    3. Grade I signal in posterior horn of medial meniscus