Current Location
    Kanata, Canada
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Red face Physiotherapy Center Ottawa

Physical Agents In Rehabilitation
    Hi Guys, First of all i would like to share some information about Physiotherapy. I'm Arlene britts and i am one of the therapists in the center of Ottawa, our clinic is called Kanata Orthopaedic Physiotherapy Clinic. So im gonna share to you some informations. First,

What is Physiotherapy Treatment?

Physiotherapists offer exercise, manual joint therapy, soft tissue techniques education, and guidance to people afflicted by disease, injury, or disability. Physiotherapists help people of all ages improve their physical health, control their pain, and avoid illness.
    Physiotherapists support patients with pain management and injury rehabilitation, allowing them to continue playing sports, working, or doing everyday tasks while remaining functionally independent.

And there are several different types of physiotherapy treatment options which is Acute & Sub-Acute Injury Management

And did you know that our clinic provides Physiotherapy Exercises and what is it?
    Physiotherapists use exercise therapy to strengthen muscles and improve function. Wherever possible, physiotherapy exercises use evidence-based protocols to solve or prevent pain and injury. Depending on your status, your physiotherapist is highly skilled in prescribing the appropriate exercises for you.

For more information and getting us know more please Visit our page Physiotherapy Treatment

If you near on Ottawa areas and you need us don't hesitate to contact (
    613-702-3382) us today!
    We're located at
    308 Palladium Dr, Suite 200 Kanata, Ontario, K2V 1A1

#massagetherapyOttawa #vestibularOttawa #dryneedling #physiotherapy #acupunctureottawa

Don't forget to follow our pinterest business page and subscribe to our Youtube Channel