Current Location
    w
    Member Type
    General Public
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Unhappy femoral anteversion/dislocated knee

Physical Agents In Rehabilitation
    Ok this is sort of a double question... but i have a problem with my right leg, and its never been fully explained to me, and i think its femoral anteversion. basically when i point both my feet straight forward, my right knee points inward, and thus meaning when both knees point directly forward, my right foot sticks out. this creates problems when walking and especially running. of course i hated that and how it looked as i always got singled out, and its always caused knee pain more so than the normal one.

now however i have dislocated my kneecap 3 weeks ago on the same leg, and was in a splint for a week, and told to take it very easy and not drive or do any exercise till ive seen a physio, which has been booked for next week.

so my question is basically does anyone have any advice about either the 2 problems individually, or together, as i assume the femoral anteversion will make rehabilitation difficult and the likelyhood of redislocating it much greater