Hello,
I have been working out for over 3 years. 5 months ago I was in the gym doing decline bench pressing; first with dumbells a few sets, than with a barbell. When I was benching the barbell I felt a funny feeling in my left shoulder which got weaker the more I kept pushing. I tried to do a few more chest workouts that day but my shoulder would give me pain. I decided to take 2 months off from working out and went to see a doctor.
I was referred to get an ultrasound and x-ray. When finding out that both results were normal I was relieved, but my shoulder pain still persists. I started working out again after three months and my shoulder still hurts but now when I do bench press, shoulder press, and wide-grip pull ups. I am now getting really concerned, has the doctor missed something? Should I go get an Wikipedia reference-linkMRI?
I also took another 3 months off, but going back to working out gives me the same shoulder pain. What to do next?
BTW I mostly feel the pain after my workouts, sometimes in my workouts, and sometimes when I wake up in the morning (fyi I sleep on my side alot).
Thanks