Flag of United Kingdom
    Current Location
    United Kingdom
    Member Type
    General Public
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others
    Brief Medical History Overview

Unhappy Computer Injuries, and possible back problems.

Physical Agents In Rehabilitation
    Hey, I came online looking for a Physiotherapist Site in hopes that some could help explain because this is my situation :

I woke up at 1 o'clock this morning, a bit delirious, unable to sleep and with a sore back, overheating and very thirsty. When I got up I felt dizzy and weak, with a sore and aching neck and head, I still feel weak now and when I move around my eyes act in a sort of dream-like fuzzy state. It's very troubling, I have a fear this maybe to do with my use of my Computer.

Like several others I spend a good 6-7 Hours every night behind the computer screen, in the recent days my back has been aching and so has my neck. I am worried that this maybe to do with my above situation, and I'm also very worried about any chronic problems that may ensue and follow. As a form of exercise I do 40+ press-ups every night before I go to bed, but I am fearful that this may not be helping my situation.

I would appreciate any advice that anyone could give me, I have looked up these kind of 'Computer injuries' but I need to get some definite and straight anwers from a human rather than a computer. So yeah thats how it goes and I would really appreciate any advice, thanks