Flag of Australia
    Current Location
    Bali, Indonesia
    Member Type
    Other
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others
    Brief Medical History Overview

Age: 25, Male, Presenting Problem Since: 5 years, Symptom Behaviour: Remaining\Worse, Symptoms Worse (24hr Behaviour): Anytime, Aggravating Factors:: Cooler weather, Easing Factors:: Unsure, Investigations: Xrays, No Diabetes, No history of High Blood Pressure, No Medications, No Osteoporosis, No Hx of Cancer, No Unexplained Weight Loss, No Bowel/Bladder issues, Other Info: No

HELP!!! Crushed Vert Lower Back

Physical Agents In Rehabilitation
    Hello I live In Indonesia Im 22 and my boyfriend is Indonesian and 25. Roughly 5 years ago he was working, slipped and fell and crushed 3 vertebrates in his back.

He has been in different levels of pain however the last 3 days it has hit rock bottom, he has been bed bound for 3 days now.

A chiropractor, physio is far to expensive. He has seen a chiro previously but at $105 per session twice a week its too much as his wage is only $200 a month. The doctors here have offered back surgery but at $7000, with a high risk of being paralysed and the facilties and skills in this country are terrible so he has opted against it.

Is there anything he can do at home to help?? Any medications?? I have been putting Counterpain on 6 times a day (Dencorub, Deepheat. Tigerbalm) and its not really that effective.

Would a muscle relaxant help??