I am 27 years old. female. I am in great shape, pretty flexible and do a lot of yoga. About 2 months ago I was doing handstand practice. I felt no pain, no trauma. Ever since then (although there was no initial pain) I have had a wrist issue.

Only physical info that may be relevant is a scar i have right at my wrist on anterior side. So a bit of scar tissue. Very old scar.

Barely any swelling although when I flex my wrist, there is a bit of swelling. not visible with a neutral wrist. No bruising.

I feel the pain (Sharp and dull) anytime I extend my wrist and put pressure (Ie. Push up position/handstands etc).The Pain is pretty much only felt when the pressure is on my index finger and the head of the finger/carpals.

I know i should go to a doctor/physical therapists/get xrayed etc. I wanted to come here before i go down that road as i don't know how soon I will be able to make an appt. Plus not sure who to go to yet.

I have no pain when I move my hand, flex/extend, hold things, move my fingers. it is ONLY when the pressure is placed on the index finger in that push up position! When I rest, it gets better. Although when I feel out with flexion and gentle pressure- I know the issue is still there.

Any ideas what this might sound like? I'm just very stressed and am hoping I don't have a hairline fracture or anything like that.

THANKS!!!!!!!!