Flag of United Kingdom
    Current Location
    manchester
    Member Type
    General Public
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others
    Brief Medical History Overview

Age: 21, Male, Presenting Problem Since: 1.5 years, Symptom Behaviour: remaining constant, Aggravating Factors:: if i play more, Easing Factors:: rest, No Investigations, No Diabetes, No history of High Blood Pressure, No Medications, No Osteoporosis, No Hx of Cancer, No Unexplained Weight Loss, No Bowel/Bladder issues, Other Info: nope

Major problem / Symptomatic Areas

Hip, Groin, Pelvis - Anterior - Left

Groin / Adductor problem

Physical Agents In Rehabilitation
    Hi

So basically I have had this problem for about 1 year and a half. A bit of backround about me is that i mostly play cricket at club level and i'm a fast bowler. I also play a bit of 5 aside football as a hobby. And also i weight train olympic-lifting style, so i snatch and clean jerk. Ive been doing this since jan 2015.

So the problem is after ive bowled a couple of overs or finished a 5 aside match i have a lot of pain and tightness in my left adductor. This just lasts for the day and then the next day i don't really feel anything there. And also during snatch & clean and jerking i dont get these pains. So to try and eradicate this problem everyday i try to foam roll the adductors and stretch them. This hasn't really helped the problem.

So i could basically ignore this like i have been doing for the past couple of years but its really getting annoying so that's why i came here. Any ideas to what i could do?

Thanks Haseeb