Flag of United Kingdom
    Current Location
    Hove
    Member Type
    General Public
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others
    Brief Medical History Overview

Age: 31, Male, Presenting Problem Since: 5 years, Symptom Behaviour: remaining constant, Symptoms Worse (24hr Behaviour): Neither, Aggravating Factors:: Lifting weights, Easing Factors:: Nothing, No Investigations, No Diabetes, No history of High Blood Pressure, No Medications, No Osteoporosis, No Hx of Cancer, No Unexplained Weight Loss, No Bowel/Bladder issues

What's the name of this tendon and how do I stretch it out?

Physical Agents In Rehabilitation
    Hi I'm just wondering how it's possible to stretch out a certain tendon I have in my arm. In the past the tendon has never been so tight but now it feels like a big guitar string or thin tube of some kind and I know it's not right as it was never this tight before and also because as a result of having this tight tendon my arm has felt tight and hard ever since. And I know that until the tendon is stretched out that my arm will continue to feel tight and hard. I've attached a photo to this post so you'll be able to see what I mean. Would be great if anyone could help. Thanks!