Flag of United States
    Current Location
    Birmingham
    Member Type
    General Public
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others
    Brief Medical History Overview

Age: 33, Female, Presenting Problem Since: About 6 months, Symptom Behaviour: Worse, Symptoms Worse (24hr Behaviour): Worse towarda the end of the day, Aggravating Factors:: Standing for a long period of time, holding heavy objects, Easing Factors:: Laying down, No Investigations, No Diabetes, No history of High Blood Pressure, No Medications, No Osteoporosis, No Hx of Cancer, No Unexplained Weight Loss, No Bowel/Bladder issues

Major problem / Symptomatic Areas

Thoracic Spine

Vertebrae out of alignment? Constand popping noise between shoulder blades

Physical Agents In Rehabilitation
    Hello! I have been taking care of children for the past 7 years. Constant holding and picking them up is taking a toll on me. Backache is an every day thing. My posture has never been great but it has gotten worse. I constantly try to remind myself to stand straight. So when i pull my shoulders back i hear this grinding noise or a series of pops right in between my shoulder blades. A few weeks ago i discovered what appears to be a vertebrae that is not aligned with the rest between my shoulder blades. What could this be?

Thanks a lot for all your help!
    20190813_125021~3.jpg