Hello everyone,

My name is Josh and I am 29 years old from Canada. I have been interested in fitness for quite a while now, have always loved powerlifting, and I have been dealing with some annoying knee issues the last six or so years. I first injured my left knee doing back squats around 6 years ago and had immediate sharp pain. Ever since then both of my knees click constantly, especially when putting pressure on the ground with my feet and extending. Around two years or so ago I injured my left knee squatting again, right where the tibial tubercle is it hurt to touch the tibial tuberosity for over a year. Its always been pronounced as I struggled with osgood schlatters as a kid. I became working on mobility a lot over the last year and a half since then as well as my lifting techniques and I have really fixed a good amount of issues by foam rolling, stretching, and some strengthening but I currently now have an issue with more of the right knee rather than the left (the tibial tuberosity sticks out on the left and occasionally hurts still). Currently, my right kneecap hurts a fair bit when pushing on a specific part of my kneecap which is quite frustrating. Both knees click a lot and around 5 weeks ago I actually hurt the right knee by doing a reverse nordic curl with the wrong technique and my right knee clicked and had instant pain. I can still squat and lunge but it is somewhat unpleasant. When pushing my feet into the ground and extending I have a lot of clicking and a bit of discomfort, but more so when pushing on a portion of the patella. When flexing my hamstrings I feel a bit of sharpness in the right kneecap as well. i have no swelling or redness and I can still workout, I am just frustrated with having knee pain and i notice it every time. I have seen an osteopath, a chiropractor, and asked a physio therapy and they thing I simply overstretched the patella and it will just take time to heal. It is just concerning for me if I keep training my legs and somehow further damage the knee.

Thank you very much for reading my post