Welcome to the Online Physio Forum.
    Forum Member Array
    Member Type
    Other
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

preparation for the Australian exams

Advertise your physiotherapy job on Physiobob's Job
    I´m an Autrian-trained physio,who wants to work in Australia.At the moment I´m going through the eligibility process of ACOPRA.I´m doing the exams in September and want to know, if there are some overseas-physios, who already did this exam.Acpora just sent me a few sample questions and I´m not quite sure how to preparate for the exams best.Can someone [email protected]

Similar Threads:

Forum Member Array
    Member Type
    Other
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

re: preparation for the Australian exams

Hi, I am an Indian physiotherapist also going through the eligibility process for the australian exam,and I have 2 colleagues who have passed the screenign exam,if ud like to know i can send in their mail id's.well? how much did u pay for the sample paper?

Forum Member Array
    Member Type
    Other
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

re: preparation for the Australian exams

Hi, I am an Indian physiotherapist also going through the eligibility process for the australian exam,and I have 2 colleagues who have passed the screenign exam,if ud like to know i can send in their mail id's.well? how much did u pay for the sample paper?

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of India
    Current Location
    Sydney- Australia
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: preparation for the Australian exams

hi,I am a Physio from India.I migrated to Australia 2 months back.I will be able to appear for the written exam ( by APC ) for registration purpose in June,2014.I needed your guidance regarding which books or study material to refer from.I want to start preparing for the exam so if anybody can guide me for the same.Also, are there any sample practice papers available for preparation?If yes,where are they available?

Thank you
    Regards

- - - Updated - - -

hi,I am a Physio from India.I migrated to Australia 2 months back.I will be able to appear for the written exam ( by APC ) for registration purpose in June,2014.I needed your guidance regarding which books or study material to refer from.I want to start preparing for the exam so if anybody can guide me for the same.Also, are there any sample practice papers available for preparation?If yes,where are they available?

Thank you
    Regards

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Dr. Purvi.Seems you are also preparing for the exam.Can you guide me with study material or sample papers?It would be a great help.

Thank you
    Regards

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of New Zealand
    Current Location
    New Zealand
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

me too, can anyone help me regarding what review material/books to use. thanks in advance
    Zach.

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of India
    Current Location
    India
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Hi,
    I am a physiotherapist from India. I am applying for eligibility to australia. I would really appreciate any help or guidance about the australian exams. If u have any suggestions on how to go about it and where i could get the study material or sample test papers.
    Any help would b highly appreciated.
    Thank you

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Australia
    Current Location
    Melbourne
    Member Type
    Other
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Hi Guys,

We run an APC Clinical Exams course that is designed to prepare oversea Physiotherapists for the Physiotherapy professional entry registration (Australia).
    This course has been designed for overseas physiotherapists who have successfully completed the APC theory examination. Our aim is to prepare you for the APC clinical assessments. By sharing our experiences, we will demystify the process and help you to gain the most from your study sessions, enabling you to demonstrate your true clinical skills on the day.

The course is broken down into 4 easy to digest sections;

• How to Workshop
    • Musculoskeletal
    • Neuro
    • Cardio Respiratory

Venue: The University of Notre Dame Australia, Building no 46 (on the corner of Philimore and Henry streets) Fremantle, Western Australia 6959

Duration: 3 days (Friday 3 October – Sunday 5 October)

For more information follow the below link or email [email protected]. We are happy to help with any questions.
    APC Clinical Exam Preparation for Physiotherapists

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Guys,

We run an APC Clinical Exams course that is designed to prepare oversea Physiotherapists for the Physiotherapy professional entry registration (Australia).
    This course has been designed for overseas physiotherapists who have successfully completed the APC theory examination. Our aim is to prepare you for the APC clinical assessments. By sharing our experiences, we will demystify the process and help you to gain the most from your study sessions, enabling you to demonstrate your true clinical skills on the day.

The course is broken down into 4 easy to digest sections;

• How to Workshop
    • Musculoskeletal
    • Neuro
    • Cardio Respiratory

Venue: The University of Notre Dame Australia, Building no 46 (on the corner of Philimore and Henry streets) Fremantle, Western Australia 6959

Duration: 3 days (Friday 3 October – Sunday 5 October)

For more information follow the below link or email [email protected]. We are happy to help with any questions.
    http://www.unitehealth.com.au/pilate...linical-exams/

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of India
    Current Location
    Australia
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Advertise your physiotherapy job on Physiobob's Job
    Hello...
    I want to prepare for written exam in australia....
    can you guide me how to prepare for it ?
    I will really appreciate it please..
    thanks.