Welcome to the Online Physio Forum.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    emmi

Australian last written exam

Dear all,

I am very proud to inform you of the pass rate in the last written exam (March '07) for the process for recognition in Australia: almost 77% !!!

Another great success since Aapta (Australian Alliance of Physiotherapists Trained Abroad) has been created. Our members, candidates for the process, recognise the considerable value of this study group that has allowed most of them to pass that hard exam at first attempt.

I also inform you that who is going to face the process and is interested in being a part of the group can email me at [email protected], specifying the email address you want to use to sign in. I advise to use a yahoo email address, otherwise you won't be able to access the file section, which is very important for material study and info.

We are currently revising memberships as we want only genuine candidates, it is then mandatory to specify your country, your professional background and your intentions for the process. It is also required, once you are signed in to fill with details the Database section and to introduce yourself to the other members.

I remind you that our members come from all over the world and most of them are settled in Australia. They are organised in sub-study groups in every city. Overseas candidates are also part of the group and are preparing to head to Australia. It is very helpful for them to be in touch with those that are already residents in the city where they are going to settle for the practical exam.

I thank Physiobase website for giving us the chance of sharing this experience with a world wide professional audience.

I am looking forward to seeing you in our forum.

Emanuela Canini
    Italian Physiotherapist
    Perth - Western Australia
    [email protected]