Welcome to the Online Physio Forum.
    duggu1303

License to Practise in State of Virginia

Advertise your physiotherapy job on Physiobob's Job
    Hey ,
    I have moved in new to the state of Virginia and have applied directly to the FCCPT Board for credential evaluation.

I have completed 3 and half years of Bachelors and 2 years of Masters in Physiotherapy (physical Therapy ) from India ( University of Mumbai) .

I was wondering if anyone can help me understand as to how many credits would I still be requiring and in which subjects ?

Do I still need to do PTLA also ?

awaiting advise.
    Duggu

[email protected]

Similar Threads:

drshyjujose
    hi duggu.i am in the state of michigan.every state has different requirements.but to give you some advice ,i didnt understand ur que in the first place.check out the state board web site for the total no of credits they want.still if u have a que feel free to mail me at [email protected]

drshyjujose

hi

also,FCCPT is the credential evaluating agency.FSBPT is the board

physioo
    is it hard to get michigan state?

thnks

drshyjujose

hi

well,exams are the same in every state...only requirements vary.250 questions.only 200 are scored.gotta get 139 right to pass.is that what u wanted to know?

physioo
    Advertise your physiotherapy job on Physiobob's Job
    No i knew about the questions..
    what i meant was...
    do they take a long time to check papers etc?
    will they ask for more courses if you have a 4 year bachelor degree from EUrope 9english education)?

Is the exam hard?

(for mihcigan they ask for some exam dealing with rules, is that true, if yes, is it hard?

thanks ppl