Flag of Australia
    Current Location
    London, UK
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Wink Pediatric Kinesio Taping: Wrist Ext Assist / Buttonhole

Pediatric Kinesio Taping instructor and physical therapist Michelle Tavera guides clinicians through this technique. For information regarding indications and contraindications for implementing and prescribing the technique, please contact the Kinesio Taping Association at www.KinesioTaping.com.

Similar Threads:
    Aussie trained Physiotherapist living and working in London, UK.
    Chartered Physiotherapist & Member of the CSP
    Member of Physio First (Chartered Physio's in Private Practice)
    Member Australian Physiotherapy Association
    Founder Physiobase.com 1996 | PhysioBob.com | This Forum | The PhysioLive Network | Physiosure |
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________

My goal has always to be to get the global physiotherapy community talking & exchanging ideas on an open platform
    Importantly to help clients to be empowered and seek a proactive & preventative approach to health
    To actively seek to develop a sustainable alternative to the evils of Private Medical Care / Insurance

Follow Me on Twitter

Eva Duarte

Re: Pediatric Kinesio Taping: Wrist Ext Assist / Buttonhole

Hi there,

Maybe it is my computer or software, but I can't find the video link or where to play it... when I click on the link I just get directed to the general kinesio tape page. could I have a bit of assistance, please? Maybe I'm just having a blond day..

Thanks a mill,

Eva

Forum Founder Array
    Country
    Flag of Australia
    Current Location
    London, UK
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Red face Re: Pediatric Kinesio Taping: Wrist Ext Assist / Buttonhole

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Duarte View Post
    Hi there,

Maybe it is my computer or software, but I can't find the video link or where to play it... when I click on the link I just get directed to the general kinesio tape page. could I have a bit of assistance, please? Maybe I'm just having a blond day..

Thanks a mill,

Eva
    There should be a video displaying on the page from youtube showing this technique? If it's not there can you tell me what type of PC you are using as maybe something is getting blocked at your end e.g. streaming video links. It works fine on my mac and on my pc.

Aussie trained Physiotherapist living and working in London, UK.
    Chartered Physiotherapist & Member of the CSP
    Member of Physio First (Chartered Physio's in Private Practice)
    Member Australian Physiotherapy Association
    Founder Physiobase.com 1996 | PhysioBob.com | This Forum | The PhysioLive Network | Physiosure |
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________

My goal has always to be to get the global physiotherapy community talking & exchanging ideas on an open platform
    Importantly to help clients to be empowered and seek a proactive & preventative approach to health
    To actively seek to develop a sustainable alternative to the evils of Private Medical Care / Insurance

Follow Me on Twitter

Eva Duarte

Re: Pediatric Kinesio Taping: Wrist Ext Assist / Buttonhole

Hi there,

Computer at work is a hp, and operating system in Windows XP. But now that you mention it, I think the IT guy here blocked all video reproducing features on our computers (don't ask me why...). Anyway, I'll try on my Mac at home, I'm sure it'll work fine there, and I could try on the windows partition if there is a problem... (you are not the only one that can show off, hahaha)
    I'll let you know if I continue to have problems to view it.

Thank you very much for your help, really appreciate it.

Eva