Welcome to the Online Physio Forum.

Forum Member Array
    Member Type
    Other
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

re: Practice Management Software

Having just joined this site, i have come across youe email about wintaps. A year ago I changed our practice software and looked at wintaps. I decided against it partly because the only training and help available was over the phone, it also was not very good at interacting with other software such as excel. Our experience since installing new soft ware has born out my initial feelings.My secretaries would have found it very difficult learning over the phone.As I also neede to know how it worked that would have meant three seperate calls. Since then although we have had support over the phone from our softw are supplier, as they are only afew miles away we knew they would be able to turn up if there was anything dire. Whenever I asked any remotely technical questions to wintaps, she had to go away and ask the guy who wrote it who seemed to live on a farm somewhere. we use freehand. Prior to deciding on this software we had a disastrous experience with someone who assured me he could provide me with the ideal tailor made package at a fraction of the cost......Although freehand is a bit more expensive we have learnt the hard way that you get what you pay for, with excellent support.

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of United Kingdom
    Current Location
    Lincolnshire
    Member Type
    Commercial Supplier
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: Practice Management Software

Pioneer Software have many Physiotherapists using ClinicOffice, mainly in the UK and some abroad. We offer a free 30 day trial and no pressure to purchase afterwards. You're more than welcome to visit our download page and contact us should you need anything else.