Flag of United Kingdom
    Current Location
    Surrey
    Member Type
    Sports Therapist / Exercise Physiologist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

MSc Physiotherapy or BSc Physiotherapy

I am wondering if anyone can help me. I already hold a BSc in Sports Therapy and an MSc in Sports Rehabilitation. I do not hold an A level in Biology however both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees covered anatomy and physiology- I also hold a cardiac rehabilitation qualification. I have contacted many university's and they have confirmed that they would allow me to apply with my current qualifications.

I am in the process of deciding whether I should embark upon a degree in Physio allowing me to progress within my career, the issue I have is that although this is a great idea realistically I still have bills to pay and a mortgage to pay for too. Although my partner would be willing to support me through this I would still need to work at points throughout my week therefore I guess my real question is what is the best route for me to take MSc or BSc? what one will allow me to work at points throughout either degree? and does anyone favour one degree over the other?

Thanks in advance.