Welcome to the Online Physio Forum.

View Poll Results: If you were accepted by BUPA how much is your 30min session

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll until you are logged in!
  • up to £30

0 0%
  • £30 - £35

0 0%
  • £40 - £45

1 50.00%
  • £50 +

1 50.00%
    Forum Founder Array
    Country
    Flag of Australia
    Current Location
    London, UK
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

How much £ did you tender

Hi all,

It seems that BUPA have pretty much had to approve anyone who tendered. That means they now know who can tender high and who could or was forced to tender low. Useful information for them actually.

Anyway it now seems apparent that they have deals for 30min sessions from people in the same pricing regions who have tendered at different prices and all of who have been accepted. Is your neighbour getting more than you?

If you were accept please let us know your half hr price that was accepted on the following graph.

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by physiobob; 19-05-2009 at 04:47 PM.
    Aussie trained Physiotherapist living and working in London, UK.
    Chartered Physiotherapist & Member of the CSP
    Member of Physio First (Chartered Physio's in Private Practice)
    Member Australian Physiotherapy Association
    Founder Physiobase.com 1996 | PhysioBob.com | This Forum | The PhysioLive Network | Physiosure |
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________

My goal has always to be to get the global physiotherapy community talking & exchanging ideas on an open platform
    Importantly to help clients to be empowered and seek a proactive & preventative approach to health
    To actively seek to develop a sustainable alternative to the evils of Private Medical Care / Insurance

Follow Me on Twitter

Forum Member Array
    Country
    Flag of Australia
    Current Location
    UK
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: How much £ did you tender

So now that we have been screwed over for the past four years by Bupa and our too low tender!
    Anyone up for renewal and what are you going to do?

Forum Founder Array
    Country
    Flag of Australia
    Current Location
    London, UK
    Member Type
    Physiotherapist
    View Full Profile
    Thanks given to others

Re: How much £ did you tender

I think it is high time that we band together to create a non-BUPA network, bigger than the BUPA one, with a much wider reach and align ourselves with the Health Insurance Companies who are not restricting our professional trade in such ways. I have already contacted the HPC to see if we would be recognised and they have no problems recognising such a network. Anyone with me?

Interesting also that BUPA want 5 years post graduate experience minimum to contract with them yet their own current ads are offering Lead Physio positions in charge of other physio's in their own BUPA wellness clinics with a minimum requirement of 3 yrs! Maybe they need them to fill their uptake of the domiciliary business that they have just cancelled with any dom-only physiotherapy services.

See axamples here of BUPA adds, for 3yrs +, 2 yrs + and even ALL candidate considered. Is this a new double standard. Can physiotherapists with any experience now join their network?

Attached Images
    Aussie trained Physiotherapist living and working in London, UK.
    Chartered Physiotherapist & Member of the CSP
    Member of Physio First (Chartered Physio's in Private Practice)
    Member Australian Physiotherapy Association
    Founder Physiobase.com 1996 | PhysioBob.com | This Forum | The PhysioLive Network | Physiosure |
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________

My goal has always to be to get the global physiotherapy community talking & exchanging ideas on an open platform
    Importantly to help clients to be empowered and seek a proactive & preventative approach to health
    To actively seek to develop a sustainable alternative to the evils of Private Medical Care / Insurance

Follow Me on Twitter